Thursday, September 25, 2014

Welcome to the MIS Art Studio Blog!

We are already one month into the school year, so I have a lot of catching up to do on our new MIS Art Studio Blog. 

So, in the next few posts, I will be uploading previous pictures and descriptions from the past 5 weeks of school.  It will be time consuming, I'm sure, but it's important for me to share what we do inside the classroom. 

A lot of what we do in art class revolves around the process and progress of the work.  I display as much of the students work as I can, (hopefully you all have noticed) but that doesn't really show you the hard (and fun) work that went into each project. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to this week's MIS connections email I've discovered this blog. It's wonderful! The pictures are great too! I know Daniele really enjoys your teaching, so THANK YOU!!! -Agne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for stopping by! This is my first attempt at a real blog, so your feedback is very helpful. I love capturing the process of the students' work, and allowing the parents to see their children engaged in our daily lessons, activities, and projects.

      Daniele is an absolute joy to have in class and her enthusiasm for visual art is contagious!

      Delete